Knit Happened

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Sunday Salon



It's that time of week again for Sunday Salon. Well so far today I read the last 80 pages of Great Expectations...I originally thought it would be a lot more but yesterday was Saturday Salon while we waited for the cable company to fix our box for the third time this week. Currently reading The Nixie's Song, which I thought was Book One of the Spiderwick Chronicles but in actuality it is Beyond Spiderwick. I wanted to read it first and then pass along to E to read but the target age is way lower than I had thought...i was expecting more along the lines of the Chronicles of Narnia but sadly not. At least when I'm done I will have completed another mini challenge and can then pick up The Muse Asylum. Plans later are to write up the reviews all at one time and then hop over to My Year of Reading Dangerously blog to comment on Great Expectations.

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At 10:47 AM, Blogger Jill said…

    Ohhh, The Muse Asylum? Can't to see if you love or hate it. =)

     
  • At 11:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I had a student two or three years ago who was crazy about the Spiderwick books and I always meant to get round to reading them but somehow never managed it. Should I know about 'The Muse Asylum'? I seem to have missed this one.

     
  • At 5:52 PM, Blogger Andi said…

    Can't wait to read your review of GE!

     
  • At 5:07 PM, Blogger Jill said…

    I just awarded you the Make My Day award - because you know you're one of my favorite people who ALWAYS make my day.

    http://mrstreme.livejournal.com/31843.html

     

Post a Comment

<< Home